Bella Lalita dresses generally fit women sized 0-12. For reference, the models on our product pages include their size in each photograph.
Not sure if a Bella Lalita design will work for your size? No problem, our hassle free return policy means you can return the dress for a full refund.
Los vestidos de Bella Lalita generalmente se ajustan a mujeres de talla 0-8 como referencia, la modelo de los vestidos de BellaLalita en nuestra tienda es talla 5.
No está seguro que los vestidos de BellaLalita se ajustará para su talla de ropa? No hay problema, nuestra politica que puede volver el vestido libre de riesgo significa que puedes regresar el vestido para un reembolso completo.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your BellaLalita purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, contact us via the Say Hola button at the bottom of every www.bellalalita.com page to obtain your FREE Return Shipping Label.
- Please use the FREE Return Shipping Label to send the item(s) you would like to return, in new condition, to BellaLalita within 30 days of your ship date.
- Returns received after 30 days from the date of purchase are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee and are not eligible for a FREE Return Label.
- You can return your order to the BellaLalita warehouse for a full refund of the price of the product, minus original shipping charges.
- Return product must be in original condition, free of dirt, debris and show no signs of wear.
- If you return product(s) that are ineligible for free returns, BellaLalita may deduct the shipping costs for the ineligible product(s).
- Refunds will be given in the same payment format as originally received.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our Returns Department, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
- All returns and exchanges require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Noted Mexican painter María Izquierdo described Isabel Villaseñor as one of two of "the only real Mexicans in their work," along with Mexican artist Frieda Kahlo. You've heard of Frieda, right?
Isabel Villaseñor's black and white portrait entitled Oaxaqueña was a rare departure from her withdrawn depictions of motherhood and faceless figures.
Villaseñor is one female artist who regards women as more than interesting alternatives to a bowl of fruit.
The Villaseñor Dress. It reminds me of Villaseñor's carvings that brings forth emotions of devotion and honor. You'll surely attract devotion with this dress. And with the way this dress shows off your curves, you may be asked to model for a famous Mexican sculptor too.
- Does not include the Shawl depicted in the main photograph.
- Now Shipping (limited availability)
- 100% Cotton