Te Gustaría Salir Blouse
Bella Lalita dresses generally fit women sized 0-12. For reference, the models on our product pages include their size in each photograph.
Not sure if a Bella Lalita design will work for your size? No problem, our hassle free return policy means you can return the dress for a full refund.
Los vestidos de Bella Lalita generalmente se ajustan a mujeres de talla 0-8 como referencia, la modelo de los vestidos de BellaLalita en nuestra tienda es talla 5.
No está seguro que los vestidos de BellaLalita se ajustará para su talla de ropa? No hay problema, nuestra politica que puede volver el vestido libre de riesgo significa que puedes regresar el vestido para un reembolso completo.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your BellaLalita purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, contact us via the Say Hola button at the bottom of every www.bellalalita.com page to obtain your FREE Return Shipping Label.
- Please use the FREE Return Shipping Label to send the item(s) you would like to return, in new condition, to BellaLalita within 30 days of your ship date.
- Returns received after 30 days from the date of purchase are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee and are not eligible for a FREE Return Label.
- You can return your order to the BellaLalita warehouse for a full refund of the price of the product, minus original shipping charges.
- Return product must be in original condition, free of dirt, debris and show no signs of wear.
- If you return product(s) that are ineligible for free returns, BellaLalita may deduct the shipping costs for the ineligible product(s).
- Refunds will be given in the same payment format as originally received.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our Returns Department, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
- All returns and exchanges require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
The Mexican illustrator and engraver, José Guadalupe Posada, created Calavera de la Catrina, the “Skeleton of the Female Dandy,” as an icon of death used to satirize the upper classes during the reign of Porfirio Diaz, president of Mexico at the turn of the century.
It was in this gender that Posada created la Calavera Garbancera that later became La Catrina the iconic image of death in modern Mexican culture. La Catrina was created to let the people know the real situation the country was going through.
Today we associate this imagery with Dia de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, a Mexican holiday celebrated in cultures around the world that honors and celebrates the lives of who have passed. It has its roots in the Aztec festival for the Goddess Mictecacihuatl, The Lady of The Dead, as well as Catholic origins from All Saints Day and All Souls Day.
Maybe the best way to satirize society today is to look gorgeous in a Mexican Peasant Blouse. Skull makeup is optional.
The Te Gustaría Salir Dress. Bold and crisp with a color palette that is both evocative and mesmerizing. You'll be getting compliments.
- Now Shipping (Limited Availability)
- 100% Cotton